Wednesday, May 16, 2012

photobooth fashion









spent the night in athens and met up with my friend ashley from highschool, we got cuban food at cali n titos (tamales, maduros, fish tacos) yum and did a little local beer tasting, I forget the name of the bar/brewery but my favorite was the unamerican pale ale and she took me over to agora a pretty little vintage boutique where I wanted to take every item home with me. I grabbed this dress and couldn't put it down, a 90s betsey johnson butterfly babydoll dress. when I lived in new york one of my best friend's mothers worked for betsey johnson and I always got tons of hand me downs (that I'm still wearing all the time) and then as I got older a lot of my friends worked for the company, I think this is the first betsey item I've actually bought but the owner of agora (so cute) gave me a really good deal and I could (and probably will) literally wear this to any event fancy or the most casual or serious business for the rest of my life plus it makes my boobies look great and is just barely long enough to be totally comfortable running around in. I don't know bout the rest of the world but 90s fashion has always been my favorite and I think it partially is the nostalgia but its also like, now I can dress exactly the way I wanted to when I was ten / the way adults I thought were cool when I was a kid dressed.

this is also a reminder that I have some gorgeous, vintage betsey johnson items in my etsy shop on sale, a teal and purple mermaid tail skirt and an amazing glam grunge flowy midi length camouflage skirt <3


$1 children's thrift store tee shirt/ fast food chic


<3

1 comment:

  1. OMG! you look so hot on your dress but for your another photo booth I suggest if you use some special effects :)

    ReplyDelete