Tuesday, April 3, 2012

portraits in shades of gray





 Untitled

sylvan and her artwork

Untitled

traded mary my t.v. last year for two tattoos

Untitled

pizza club, 2010

Untitled


There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."
-    - ansel  adams


Untitled

alex

Untitled


My work was all about homage, because I thought they were the most beautiful people I've ever met. - Nan Goldin - From the book: "Couples and Loneliness

Untitled

birthday bacon

Untitled

sylvan and bryce in the alley

Untitled

harnessing the power of gravity, 2010

Untitled

washougal photos

Untitled

Untitled

tasha and maxx

Untitled

chemise and shannon

Untitled

alex on my couch

“I always thought of photography as a naughty thing to do – that was one of my favorite things about it, and when I first did it, I felt very perverse.” – Diane Arbus

Untitled


"You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it."
-Pentax advertisement


Untitled

my dad at christmastime

Untitled

Untitled

grace in her chinatown apartment


 I used to think that I could never lose anyone if I photographed them enough. In fact, my pictures show me how much I've lost. - Nan Goldin - From the book: "Couples and Loneliness



No comments:

Post a Comment